"Life may not be the party you hoped for, but while you're here, might as well dance"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my love

The reasons I love you...
I love you because of the times we've shared since 3rd grade.
You have always been there for me. I especially love our "girl's nights" and when we go out to find some eye candy!I love how we always laugh no matter if it's funny or not. I love that we can talk as fast as we want and nobody knows what we are talking about but us. I love how we call the other's mom, "mom". I love when you say things and dont care what anyone thinks. We go back so far and I can't wait till we are old ladies chasing each other around the nursing home in our wheel chairs. I am really excited to have you as a maid of honor in my wedding and when my husband is not there, I know you will be there for me!
Love you Alicia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment